I have been nominated for the Inspiring Blogger Award by http://quietcassandra.wordpress.com/, which is really lovely and an honor.
The rules are simple: You MUST do this…
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
So here are 7 things about the Word Rummager:
1. Rear Window= one of my favorite movies. Hitchcock rules.
2. I am a mother of two children and find them endlessly fascinating.
3. I am a Temple University grad. Go Owls.
4. Tom Waits’ voice narrates my dreams- dirty, gravelly, freak-show dreams.
5. I think tea is evidence there is a God.
6. I am a good speller but have no clue when it comes to punctuation or grammar rules.
7. Vonnegut= my go-to author when I can’t decide what to read.
Here are some blogs I have enjoyed (In alphabetical order to be fair):
1. After the Final Curtain
2. Eleventh Stack
3. Freaky Folk Tales
4. Inside My Glitching Mind
5. Lance Manion
6. Love. Life.
7. Opinionated Man
8. Popcorn With A Spoon
10. Quiet Cassandra
11. Ray Ferrer- Emotion on Canvas
12. The Bloggess
13. The Byronic Man
14. The Evolution of Eloquence
15. Whisky and Tea
16. Add yours here – always open to new ideas!